BeginningGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

3 posters

Go down

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... Empty GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

Post  Flip Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:52 am

This seems as good a place to bring this up. I don't understand why the user Sectus was appointed mod status...I feel he lacks the proper needs to police our site.

Sometimes I wonder if the admins are high on crack or something, making decisions like this. I mean, they made BigCreamFilling a mod too and he's as smart as a retard after being hit by a bus...

I'm rather pissed off at all of this. I'm beginning to lose my faith for this site, seeing as all the decisions I've seen them make lately have been terrible ones, at best.

Sectus...do us all a favor and go die in a fire. Hell, I'd even help you get started if you want, you pansy ass flower sniffing jackass. >:C DO YOUR WORST TO ME, I AIN'T AFRAID OF YOU!
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... Empty Re: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

Post  Sectus Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:01 am

I appreciate the dedicated support you've given me in gaining modship abilities, but I'm afraid that this kind of support violates a few rules. All users on this website are meant to be respectful to each other, also, this isn't the sort of topic that falls under the category of "politics."
Sectus
Sectus

Back to top Go down

Post  BigCreamFilling Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:15 am

You'd best be telling Sectus you're sorry now! >:C WELL? WE'RE WAITING!
BigCreamFilling
BigCreamFilling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum